How do you prepare your next project
Ead Hassan Web Development, HTML 6 Hours 32 students
What Will I Learn?
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python programming.
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment.
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within python, including: JSON,HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with python.
- Have a portfolio of various data analysis projects.
This course will give you the resources to learn python and effectively use it analyze and visualize data! Start your career in Data Science!
You'll get a full understanding of how to program with Python and how to use it in conjunction with scientific computing modules and libraries to analyze data.
You will also get lifetime access to over 100 example python code notebooks, new and updated videos, as well as future additions of various data analysis projects that you can use for a portfolio to show future employers!
By the end of this course you will:
- Have an understanding of how to program in Python.
- Know how to create and manipulate arrays using numpy and Python.
- Know how to use pandas to create and analyze data sets.
- Know how to use matplotlib and seaborn libraries to create beautiful data visualization.
- Have an amazing portfolio of example python data analysis projects!
- Have an understanding of Machine Learning and SciKit Learn!
With 100+ lectures and over 20 hours of information and more than 100 example python code notebooks, you will be excellently prepared for a future in data science!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning more about python, data science, or data visualizations.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science!
- Basic math skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)
- Desire to learn!
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath.